April 5, 20215 yr comment_221479 Hi, My name is Valentin. I live in Belgium, near Chimay -for those who love beers-. I love cars since my birth and I've always loved motoring from the 80s. I own a may 1988 (belgian-made) Ascona 1.6 LS, low mileage, french model, saved from the scrap last year. So back to its birth place! Oddly specced : red, twin mirrors, grey faux-leather, no radio or speakers (well, it changed with period correct Sharp headunit and Pioneer speakers). The CCs were not that rare back in the day, but I haven't seen one (except mine) since the early 00s. So, I'm pretty proud of my time capsule. It's the most reliable car I've ever had. Opels are very popular here, but I can't find any answers to my dumbest questions... And specific CC spares are hard to find in here. So, why not trying the other side of the pond ! Here are some pics of my pride and joy : See you soon ! Valentin Report
April 5, 20215 yr comment_221481 Welcome, looks a nice car. must say i like the countryside views. Report
April 5, 20215 yr comment_221482 very nice looking Ascona you have there and welcome to the club Report
April 14, 20215 yr comment_221517 Beautiful car! Welcome to the club, everyone is super-friendly here. 😄 Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.