Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

VBOA Sywell 2020 if held will you you come?

VBOA Sywell 2020 if held will you you come? 13 members have voted

  1. 1. Given the state of the lockdown and general uncertainty re evening entertainment etc, if the event is held will you come?

    • Yes we would come this year
      7%
      1
    • No we will wait until next year
      92%
      12

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I have heard nothing yet about whether the event is still on or not.

Just in case I get asked I thought I would ask you lot how you and your families, friend etc feel about whether they would be happy to come.

I really need those of you who are regulars to vote please even if you are not coming for other reasons please still vote 'no' as I want to get a feel as to potential numbers.

Please vote quickly and feel free to make comments.

Thanks

John

Edited by GreyDJ2

I wouldn't  be  able to  due to job , and the risk of me carrying  it, I am probably  out of most things thou 

Nope I'm safe in the south not going north this year 

Won't be attending due to costing this year and current situation clinches it

i was going to be just a day visitor but wont be coming due to current situation. As i will be 69 later in the year i am keeping away from all crowded areas including large supermarkets until next year.

  • Author
1 hour ago, neilsri130 said:

i was going to be just a day visitor but wont be coming due to current situation. As i will be 69 later in the year i am keeping away from all crowded areas including large supermarkets until next year.

I'm 74 and on the Govt at risk list so know where you are coming from. Still go shopping but at 8 in the evening when even Tesco is virtually empty and I am masked and gloved up. Also got an ozone generator in my hall. Plus maximising my bodies resistance to bugs.

Unlikely as i still wont have a running car, I'm still working as normal so could be a carrier, so im more likely a bigger risk to others than they are to me.

  • Author

VBOA SHOW 2020 now POSTPONED

ANY TICKETS PLUS ONSITE HOTEL BOOKINGS WILL BE CARRIED FORWARD TO NEXT YEAR

Date to be set in 2021 that will avoid F1 at Silverstone when that date is set.

  • GreyDJ2 locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.