August 25, 20197 yr comment_219398 Hiya everyone..not so new user ..but tbh my profile has been dormant since I sold my cav 12years ago now!!! ...god time flies doesn't it!? Anyway iam back in a cav now ( just not as a daily driver anymore ) and have been for just over a year !!! Some of you might recognise the car as it's been around on here for some time .... trying my best just to keep it tidy and on the road at the minute as I've just purchased my second house .... and that's just rinsing money from me !!!🤣🤣 although the 1.8 is slowly passing on as it seems slower everytime I drive it now and has generated a few oil leaks!! I've recently purchased a Calibra with the favoured xe lump in to convert the Cav ... will keep you posted on the progress. Cheers ARRON Report
August 26, 20197 yr comment_219399 Perfect weather for it!! Nice looking car, facelift lights and trim work well.... Report
August 27, 20197 yr comment_219405 That's pretty much the same as mine... although yours looks much cleaner Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.