Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Just joined

Featured Replies

Hello all i have just joined this site but i have owned my mk2 cdi for 4 years now. Some of u mite now it for the face book page. She has came along way in 4 years. I thought i would just say a hello to everyone. The picture is from when i got her to now

IMG_2019-07-21_21-49-00.JPG

welcome to the site.....by any chance do you still have the original wheels? 

Nice looking cav by the way :) 

  • Author

Thank all and L13 no sorry i sold them a long time ago

3 hours ago, msowden said:

Thank all and L13 no sorry i sold them a long time ago

Ahh no worries :) i'm sure i'll find some somewhere  . . . very nice looking Cavalier though mate, I like the Calibre front bumper treatment, I did the same to one of mine a few years back, it was a mexico red hatch. It was on the MK2 stand back in Billing 2012, the year of the flood. . . I sold it soon after, the guy I sold it to is still on here I think. 

takes me back to my days selling wheels, arrows were the way forward.....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.