August 5, 20197 yr comment_219314 Hello all i have just joined this site but i have owned my mk2 cdi for 4 years now. Some of u mite now it for the face book page. She has came along way in 4 years. I thought i would just say a hello to everyone. The picture is from when i got her to now Report
August 6, 20197 yr comment_219319 welcome to the site.....by any chance do you still have the original wheels? Nice looking cav by the way Report
August 7, 20197 yr Author comment_219332 Thank all and L13 no sorry i sold them a long time ago Report
August 7, 20197 yr comment_219333 3 hours ago, msowden said: Thank all and L13 no sorry i sold them a long time ago Ahh no worries i'm sure i'll find some somewhere . . . very nice looking Cavalier though mate, I like the Calibre front bumper treatment, I did the same to one of mine a few years back, it was a mexico red hatch. It was on the MK2 stand back in Billing 2012, the year of the flood. . . I sold it soon after, the guy I sold it to is still on here I think. Report
August 7, 20197 yr comment_219335 takes me back to my days selling wheels, arrows were the way forward..... Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.