September 28, 201610 yr Author CLUB MEMBER comment_214080 Can ppl hit the "going" button on this page with the same enthusiasm pls! Report
September 30, 201610 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_214102 room booked!! So 100% there. Also I think my missis is coming too.? I plan to make these meets on a regular basis as I haven't done anything like this for a few years know! Report
October 2, 201610 yr comment_214120 On 28/09/2016 at 19:03, andy said: Can ppl hit the "going" button on this page with the same enthusiasm pls! Is that the + 'Follow this thread' button? Count me in. Report
October 3, 201610 yr Author CLUB MEMBER comment_214140 http://www.mk2cav.com/calendar/event/12-mk2cav-xmas-catch-up/#ipsTabs_elAttendeesMob_elGoing_panel The green button on this link Report
October 6, 201610 yr comment_214155 Sorry can't make it.I am on a detailing course I've been on the waiting list for over 6 months so can't say no. Edited October 6, 201610 yr by Jonny Report
October 6, 201610 yr comment_214156 1 hour ago, Jonny said: Sorry can't make it.I am on a detailing course I've been on the waiting list for over 6 months so can't say no. sod you then Report
October 6, 201610 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_214158 1 hour ago, Jonny said: Sorry can't make it.I am on a detailing course I've been on the waiting list for over 6 months so can't say no. What, for polishing the Saab or the truck? Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
October 6, 201610 yr Author CLUB MEMBER comment_214163 2 hours ago, Jonny said: Sorry can't make it.I am on a detailing course I've been on the waiting list for over 6 months so can't say no. This is literally the car-world equivalent of "washing your hair" Report
October 6, 201610 yr comment_214164 1 hour ago, andy said: This is literally the car-world equivalent of "washing your hair" It's not even that, it's being told how to wash your hair Report
November 17, 20169 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_214399 it comes with great regret that I have to cancel the hotel etc.. Due to me being needed to work? that's what happens when you work for the NHS!!!! Sorry folks. Report
November 22, 20169 yr comment_214442 im just booking now what time are people aiming to meet up? Shaun Teasdale - just incase anyone wants to know my true identity : ) Report
November 22, 20169 yr Author CLUB MEMBER comment_214443 I'm meeting Tim at chievley for about half 12 so will be there 2 to 3 pm I'd think! Report
November 22, 20169 yr Author CLUB MEMBER comment_214444 Assuming I'm meeting Richie and Paul at leighdelanightmare or something!? Report
November 22, 20169 yr comment_214445 all booked Shaun Teasdale - just incase anyone wants to know my true identity : ) Report
November 22, 20169 yr comment_214446 see you all about 2-3 pm Shaun Teasdale - just incase anyone wants to know my true identity : ) Report
November 23, 20169 yr comment_214447 15 hours ago, andy said: Assuming I'm meeting Richie and Paul at leighdelanightmare or something!? nope as i am now heading north first Report
November 24, 20169 yr comment_214453 I picking some parts from devises then heading to milton keynes before heading to wellingborough. Report
November 25, 20169 yr comment_214454 18 hours ago, Richie said: I picking some parts from devises then heading to milton keynes before heading to wellingborough. 'Miltin Keynes' he pricks up his ears. Report
November 25, 20169 yr comment_214455 We're going to have to give this weekend a miss folks. Clara is 12 weeks now and very ill; I was going to come on my own but last weekend she was admitted to hospital. They're both ok but she's not traveling and it's not the time to leave her on her own with the little lunatic. Flights etc all paid for too! What would Gordon do? Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.