Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xmas Get-together.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 55
  • Views 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • CLUB MEMBER

room booked!! So 100% there. Also I think my missis is coming too.? I plan to make these meets on a regular basis as I haven't done anything like this for a few years know!

 Sorry can't make it.I am on a detailing course I've been on the waiting list for over 6  months so can't say no.

Edited by Jonny

 

 

 

  • CLUB MEMBER
1 hour ago, Jonny said:

 Sorry can't make it.I am on a detailing course I've been on the waiting list for over 6  months so can't say no.

What, for polishing the Saab or the truck?

:ph34r:

Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR

Renault 5e daily (french go kart)

  • Author
  • CLUB MEMBER
2 hours ago, Jonny said:

 Sorry can't make it.I am on a detailing course I've been on the waiting list for over 6  months so can't say no.

This is literally the car-world equivalent of "washing your hair" ;)

Whats up jonny, you forgotten how to clean a white cav ?

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • CLUB MEMBER

it comes with great regret that I have to cancel the hotel etc.. Due to me being needed to work? that's what happens when you work for the NHS!!!! Sorry folks.

im just booking now   what time are people aiming to meet up?

Shaun Teasdale - just incase anyone wants to know my true identity : )

all booked

Shaun Teasdale - just incase anyone wants to know my true identity : )

see you all about 2-3 pm

Shaun Teasdale - just incase anyone wants to know my true identity : )

I picking some parts from devises then heading to milton keynes before heading to wellingborough.

 

We're going to have to give this weekend a miss folks. 

Clara is 12 weeks now and very ill; I was going to come on my own but last weekend she was admitted to hospital. They're both ok but she's not traveling and it's not the time to leave her on her own with the little lunatic.

 

Flights etc all paid for too!

What would Gordon do?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.