Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xmas Get-together.

Featured Replies

  • CLUB MEMBER

DFA.png

Let's see if we can scope out a Christmas catch-up / knees-up as it would be a good time to get to know each other esp. for any new guys on the site.

Provisionally weekend of 26/27th Nov.  Wellinborough Ibis (or somewhere more exciting)

Ibis rooms that Saturday night are coming up at £35 quid at the moment.

http://www.ibis.com/gb/hotel-3164-ibis-wellingborough/index.shtml

So post up if you are interested in an end of November meet or reply on the FB message thread. 

(don't need to know if you are busy that weekend) 

 

  • Replies 55
  • Views 17.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Author
  • CLUB MEMBER
11 minutes ago, Frisco said:

Mid to late November. 

December always turns into a ball of shite leading up to Christmas

Agreed

  • CLUB MEMBER

Was good to chat when I got a word in edge ways ;¬)

Conclusion = 4 + something is fine

Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR

Renault 5e daily (french go kart)

  • 3 weeks later...

Will try to make this; quite enjoyed it last time and amazed by Daz and his wife's drink capacity!

 

  • Author
  • CLUB MEMBER
2 minutes ago, Raincliffe said:

Will try to make this; quite enjoyed it last time and amazed by Daz and his wife's drink capacity!

 

Awesome, there are a few on the FB group interested too. ALSO. I captured the programme last night, and I've got an animated gif for your avatar you will love or hate ready... 

I thought I'd video the programme and yes, when I tried playing back the DVD recorder, got knows where it's gone - I think it's some cheap 'fake Britain' discs that are to blame, might be our c**p equipment though.  Bugs me a bit, at the end when John Culshaw is banging on about how wonderful the Cortina was I said all those things about the Mk2 Cavalier but of course they cut it for their own ends.  

  • Author
  • CLUB MEMBER
2 hours ago, Jonny said:

I will be attending  ?

 

Is this definitely going ahead as I want to book?.

I want to book too, so there's at least 10 said they are up for it, so let's do it!

  • CLUB MEMBER

just to confirm, witch ibis is it? What's the address. As is a trek I just want to be 100% sure.

  • Author
  • CLUB MEMBER
3 hours ago, retrotony87 said:

just to confirm, witch ibis is it? What's the address. As is a trek I just want to be 100% sure.

Ibis wellingborough as per link in first post. 

Basically, where we go for PVS / Rolling Road / Billing - Cav mecca?! 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.