Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russian Irmscher

Featured Replies

  • CLUB MEMBER

Very nice Viktor

Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR

Renault 5e daily (french go kart)

  • 2 weeks later...
  • CLUB MEMBER

Good job viktor.....my Russian is well er awful, but you can see the you love that car.

Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR

Renault 5e daily (french go kart)

  • 6 months later...
  • Author

Hi everyone! Dreams come true and I've got new seats cover. Now they are like new one. Tried to make close to original, though it was quite tough to find the materials.

Next stop - renew door cards in the same style.

80304eds-960.thumb.jpg.da24bab3ba39e0cb11631f9a7b9e8d24.jpg98304eds-960.thumb.jpg.669a1729d11cebc30f13a165e0bbb306.jpgAlso I've bought a Momo Ghibli steering wheel by Irmscher, but still dont know whether I'll set it or not because I have the original GT wheel in leather and it looks/feels amazing.555126ds-960.jpg.f35ea557251942acfff13d4d6af89dce.jpg

Edited by Viktor_opel

very nice, did some of the mantas have the irmscher wheel in the same style.....

  • Author
12 hours ago, vxcalibre said:

very nice, did some of the mantas have the irmscher wheel in the same style.....

As far as I know this is the original steering wheel for Isuzu Bighorn- japan version of Opel Monterey.

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Hello every one. As far as I know Ascona with Irmscher kit don"t have original mudflaps at all. That's why I have spent some time searching for best non-original substitute. Finally did it - mud flaps from Nissan Teana 2014-present time. FROSCH_36_42_F10.jpg.b17817448adcc1258444a3c8dbf14d86.jpg

Installed on car:

koAAAgLA32A-1920.thumb.jpg.86417d761a6399cd61ab7bb196d68d4a.jpg9sAAAgNp32A-1920.thumb.jpg.de7074ca0d4ac5f48b22271b77712f5d.jpgTcAAAgNp32A-1920.thumb.jpg.3f7946d869a6632623c729d8b60492e2.jpglsAAAgNp32A-1920.thumb.jpg.6b0c880f449564d9114c1806a369171a.jpg

I think they are really looking good and dont stand out from clean look

Edited by Viktor_opel

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.