September 5, 20179 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_215755 Very nice Viktor Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
September 15, 20179 yr Author comment_215778 A review for my car with me and Ascona in main roles) Report
September 15, 20179 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_215781 Good job viktor.....my Russian is well er awful, but you can see the you love that car. Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
April 2, 20188 yr Author comment_216994 Hi everyone! Dreams come true and I've got new seats cover. Now they are like new one. Tried to make close to original, though it was quite tough to find the materials. Next stop - renew door cards in the same style. Also I've bought a Momo Ghibli steering wheel by Irmscher, but still dont know whether I'll set it or not because I have the original GT wheel in leather and it looks/feels amazing. Edited April 2, 20188 yr by Viktor_opel Report
April 2, 20188 yr comment_216996 Looks really nice. Good choice. That wheel looks very like the early Calibra 4 spoke that a few of us use. Report
April 2, 20188 yr comment_216997 very nice, did some of the mantas have the irmscher wheel in the same style..... Report
April 3, 20188 yr Author comment_217000 12 hours ago, vxcalibre said: very nice, did some of the mantas have the irmscher wheel in the same style..... As far as I know this is the original steering wheel for Isuzu Bighorn- japan version of Opel Monterey. Report
May 29, 20188 yr Author comment_217394 Hello every one. As far as I know Ascona with Irmscher kit don"t have original mudflaps at all. That's why I have spent some time searching for best non-original substitute. Finally did it - mud flaps from Nissan Teana 2014-present time. Installed on car: I think they are really looking good and dont stand out from clean look Edited May 29, 20188 yr by Viktor_opel Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.