February 6, 201511 yr comment_206495 Hi am from Glasgow Scotland had my cava convertible with only 50.000 miles on it for about a year I love it totally original apart from the mk 3 alloys don't take it out much hopefully take it out more in the summer Report
February 6, 201511 yr comment_206497 welcome to the site mate we have got some members up in scotland i'm sure you will enjoy you stay on here Report
February 7, 201511 yr comment_206498 Welcome to the site, there are a quite a few of us members around Glasgow, I live on the south side. Report
February 7, 201511 yr comment_206499 Hi mate and welcome from a fellow scots member I'm in East Kilbride Report
February 7, 201511 yr Author comment_206505 Hi thanks for the warm welcome I live in castlemilk glasgow got my insurance sorted out to day got it for £197 a year put tax on It and am good to go for the summer ;D Report
February 8, 201511 yr comment_206512 Your not that far from me or cavvypogo then, I am in Newton Mearns myself. Nice to see these cars getting popular in this area again. Report
February 8, 201511 yr Author comment_206522 Good to hear fellow cava drivers so close to me I'll be taking the cavy out at the end of the mounth as I am taking it up to Cameron house at Loch Lomond hope it makes it Report
February 8, 201511 yr comment_206528 With any luck mine will be on the road for summer and must admit I do like a wee drive up loch lomondside too mate Report
February 8, 201511 yr Author comment_206534 Am trying to put pics up it's realy hard to do iv got them on photo shop am trying to find the link and then put it on the forum Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.