February 3, 201511 yr comment_206386 HelloI'm the best part of the way through a restoration after getting hold of a 1987 130 hatchback in White that had been sat in a garage for twenty odd years and there are a few parts I am having trouble locating. First off the decals for the doors and secondly the rear quarter lock panel vent. Any help would be much appreciated. Report
February 3, 201511 yr comment_206387 Welcome to the madhouse mate, we are Mk2 mad round here!!!New GM 130 decals are hens teeth.Which side is the Q/L vent trim? How good does it have to be? On removal almost all break the top clip and are then held on with double sided tape.Where are you? Report
February 3, 201511 yr Author comment_206391 Hello mate I'm in crowborouh East Sussex thanks for the welcome. It's the near side vent that's missing and I'm not too worried about the condition it's more having something to fill the hole. I've got some decals coming from the states this week and hopefully they will be ok. How do you put photos on here by the way Report
February 3, 201511 yr comment_206394 Should have one, will check tomorrow but it may take a couple of days to get to the back of the shed! Report
February 3, 201511 yr comment_206395 Update!Found one in my (immediate) stock bucket in the workshop. Just come off my CDi so only done 41k miles but missing top 'prong'. £10 posted. PM me if you want it.John Report
February 3, 201511 yr comment_206397 Welcome aboard! Email me the pics if you like and I'll post them. Report
February 4, 201511 yr comment_206411 Welcome aboard mate and will be good to see some pics of your cav Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.