Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

VBOA Billing 2015 chat thread

Featured Replies

Had a great day on Saturday. Sorry I couldn't stop longer but had plans for the evening. Was great catching up as usual. Think seeing all the other Cavs has made me decide about mine lol  ;)

  • Replies 102
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • CLUB MEMBER

Well what a cracker of a weekend.  Sorry to those who I didn't manage to say goodbye to (or those I didn't chat to much).

A few random pics

[img width=800 height=452]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z145/gregpoet/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG2877_zpshlieh5fv.jpg

[img width=800 height=452]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z145/gregpoet/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG2881_zpshbdxey6g.jpg

(note extra support for Ivans request)

[img width=800 height=452]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z145/gregpoet/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG2882_zps2r8uky8i.jpg

Colin Macraes old rally nova.

[img width=800 height=452]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z145/gregpoet/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG2883_zpso8t6usvv.jpg

[img width=800 height=452]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z145/gregpoet/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG2884_zpsaoivamfm.jpg

[img width=800 height=452]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z145/gregpoet/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG2885_zpszjlbtocb.jpg

[img width=579 height=1024]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z145/gregpoet/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG2886_zpsqiqzqxwb.jpg

This is class....the kids need one apparently.  Sorry Damo, I didn't get to have a chat.

[img width=800 height=452]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z145/gregpoet/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG2888_zps9vtqoioc.jpg

[img width=800 height=452]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z145/gregpoet/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG2889_zpsndd2py3h.jpg

[img width=800 height=452]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z145/gregpoet/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG2890_zpskqhbenhs.jpg

[img width=800 height=452]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z145/gregpoet/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG2891_zpsqjoz2lbx.jpg

[img width=800 height=452]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z145/gregpoet/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG2892_zpsyilrc4in.jpg

[img width=800 height=452]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z145/gregpoet/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG2895_zpsi5bw2k0y.jpg

[img width=800 height=452]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z145/gregpoet/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG2896_zps8nb7u9ph.jpg

[img width=800 height=452]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z145/gregpoet/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG2899_zpsboseafsq.jpg

Made the trip home in one piece (except the brakes are a bit juddery....anyone with a pair of solid discs for sale)?

Thanks to all for the efforts put in to make this weekend happen and make for a friendly banterous atmosphere.  Youngun, I'll bring a ball next year ;)

Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR

Renault 5e daily (french go kart)

Me and kate had a cracking weekend.  I managed to get a few bits ready for the rebuild of the sr, and some bits I didn't really need  >:D

Roll on the next meet! 

Shaun Teasdale - just incase anyone wants to know my true identity : )

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.