September 1, 201412 yr comment_203741 oh and gearbox was making a horrific noise when I slowed down leaving the motorway. On the motorway I couldnt hear it over the sound of the turbo!Well you don't hear much when over a ton really, do ya Report
September 1, 201412 yr comment_203742 nope, just the squeaking of my clenched together butt-cheeks! Report
September 1, 201412 yr comment_203748 after looking through 500 YES 500 pictures of the show i only had 2 a few of the mk2 cavs but here they are[img width=800 height=535]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g22/cossykiller/DSC_0302_zpsca4761e6.jpg[img width=800 height=535]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g22/cossykiller/DSC_0293_zps0f88055b.jpg[img width=800 height=535]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g22/cossykiller/DSC_0059_zps538fa565.jpg Report
September 1, 201412 yr comment_203762 A video I took of Paul going up the hill. http://vid752.photobucket.com/albums/xx167/Pablo08111979/MK2cav/IMG_1131_zpsb22c0c4c.mp4 Report
September 1, 201412 yr comment_203767 Good work Rolfey, good job you weren't round the last corner where it very nearly went a tad wrongAm I right in thinking nobody had a shunt all day? Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.