Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coventry Spares Day Sunday 09 March 2014

Featured Replies

I wont be taking the roof as i cant get any more in to the Vectra!!!

If any body is interested in a convertible roof its for sale at £100 or it will go on the bay.

Kik recently bought a cabby and required a roof.

Hopefully she sees this if she still needs it.

I gonna aim to get there for about 9:45, so for those that are going I'll see you there ;)

Had a nice day today although the whole place seems to go quiet around 12.30 midday which was a

little dissapointing!

Sold a few bits and the rest will be going on ebay in the next couple of weeks so watch this space!!

Met and had a nice chat with Tahir,a13tal and lion_Yo. :)

Great to meet and chat with members of mk2 cav and hopefully will be attending more events this year with my Convertible. ;D

Well, what a fantastic day!! Gad I went, got a few little thing ticked off my "needed" list. Think Bargain of the day has to go to Steffi!!!! When given 5 shiney gold £1 coins and told to "go and see what you can get for that!" I dont think any of us were expecting her to come back with a full set of rear skirts for a saloon, all 4 pieces of side skirt, full 87 spec front valance trimand boot spoiler all in fantastic condition!!!!  :o ALL THAT FOR A FIVER!!? Tough job to top that!!!! ;)

Topped off with a cracking roast at a good pub with a good bunch of people!

Cant believe we didnt bump into anyone else! I mean, the four of us (Kier Steffi, Tracy and I) are not what you would class as inconspicuous!!  :o

That wasnt all that was in the box !  Plus I discovered something even better when I got home its big enough for me to play in !

I saw matt , and retro cav  ;)

oh and it would appear I need to take a palm tree to billing  ;)

Cant believe we didnt bump into anyone else! I mean, the four of us (Kier Steffi, Tracy and I) are not what you would class as inconspicuous!!  :o

nah we hard to miss  :D :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.