March 8, 201412 yr comment_198293 I wont be taking the roof as i cant get any more in to the Vectra!!!If any body is interested in a convertible roof its for sale at £100 or it will go on the bay. Report
March 8, 201412 yr comment_198294 Kik recently bought a cabby and required a roof. Hopefully she sees this if she still needs it. Report
March 8, 201412 yr comment_198297 I gonna aim to get there for about 9:45, so for those that are going I'll see you there Report
March 9, 201412 yr comment_198323 Had a nice day today although the whole place seems to go quiet around 12.30 midday which was alittle dissapointing!Sold a few bits and the rest will be going on ebay in the next couple of weeks so watch this space!!Met and had a nice chat with Tahir,a13tal and lion_Yo. Great to meet and chat with members of mk2 cav and hopefully will be attending more events this year with my Convertible. ;D Report
March 9, 201412 yr comment_198325 Well, what a fantastic day!! Gad I went, got a few little thing ticked off my "needed" list. Think Bargain of the day has to go to Steffi!!!! When given 5 shiney gold £1 coins and told to "go and see what you can get for that!" I dont think any of us were expecting her to come back with a full set of rear skirts for a saloon, all 4 pieces of side skirt, full 87 spec front valance trimand boot spoiler all in fantastic condition!!!! ALL THAT FOR A FIVER!!? Tough job to top that!!!! Topped off with a cracking roast at a good pub with a good bunch of people! Report
March 9, 201412 yr comment_198327 Cant believe we didnt bump into anyone else! I mean, the four of us (Kier Steffi, Tracy and I) are not what you would class as inconspicuous!! Report
March 9, 201412 yr comment_198333 That wasnt all that was in the box ! Plus I discovered something even better when I got home its big enough for me to play in ! I saw matt , and retro cav oh and it would appear I need to take a palm tree to billing Report
March 9, 201412 yr comment_198334 Cant believe we didnt bump into anyone else! I mean, the four of us (Kier Steffi, Tracy and I) are not what you would class as inconspicuous!! nah we hard to miss :D Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.