Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New member

Featured Replies

Hi everyone.  I'm obviously new to this site.  I've always loved the old Mark 2 Cavalier.  Unfortunately I can't afford insurance for a car at the moment, being 18 years old...

Here's a picture of a Cavalier I spotted a while ago, if anyone's interested.  It's a late model, and currently (well 2 months ago) parked up outside Langfords Scrapyard near Shaftesbury, Dorset.  It appears to be for sale, but there's no DVLA record... F667UFX is the plate.

1988 Vauxhall Cavalier L Hatchback + 1986 VW Golf GL 1.8 Auto

I'm sure if no one purchases it, it may end up being scrapped.

Hi just had a look throught hte picks on flicker some great pics there, especially like the red mk1 gte and the unusually plated P reg mk3 cav, hello and welcome  :D;)

  • CLUB MEMBER

Hello and welcome!!

Thought I'd add that a 1.3 cav on a classic policy might not be as dear as you might imagine!

I spotted that car in the summer, and I think Brett did before - but it's great to know others are on the look out for saving them!!  :D

Welcome aboard!

I'm sure I've had a look through your pics on a Retro Rides  ;)

  • Author

Thanks everyone!

Matt, if they were my pictures on there, I didn't post them as I'm not on Retro Rides!

I would happily purchase a Cavalier, but unfortunately the uni I'll be starting in September doesn't have any parking spaces for students :(

Thanks everyone!

Matt, if they were my pictures on there, I didn't post them as I'm not on Retro Rides!

I would happily purchase a Cavalier, but unfortunately the uni I'll be starting in September doesn't have any parking spaces for students :(

Lol, I've definatly seen that Cav and Golf pic and the P reg Cav. Sure it was RR but could be somewhere else. Oh well, welcome aboard pal  :)

Welcome Charlie. Get that red cav bought. You know you want it :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.