Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pod says HELLO

Featured Replies

Well I've been coming here since June 2003 and I thought I'd say Hi.

Hi, My name's mark and I live in a posh bit of Liverpool, where mk2 cavaliers are very rare, most people chosing mondeo 1.8 Lx's or BMW X5's (depnding on thier social standing)

I used to have a mk2 cavalier and but I sold it to a farmer in Settle.  But luckily I came here and was encouraged to buy a nice SRi saloon.  

I hope to attend a few events next year.  

Regards

POD

you sound like the kind of person who would rather drive something like a citroen piccasso (on finance) but i guess your still welcome

:Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha

Hello mate ;D

Hello - Master of the clean Mk2 !  Did Davey pay for the Calibre YET ?  

Note to self : Buy some primer and paint soon.  

Hello - Master of the clean Mk2 !  Did Davey pay for the Calibre YET ?  

Note to self : Buy some primer and paint soon.  

The Calibre went North a week ago, just kept it a quiet affair you know ;D

The Calibre went North a week ago, just kept it a quiet affair you know ;D

Did you check the notes ?  I understand there's a lot of fake 20's up his way ?  ;) :Ha :o

Welome Mark :Ha :Ha :Ha What happpen your posts are down too 133  :? I thought that you were up the 3000 region ???

the admin (possibly) decided that only his sensible posts should count so it was back to ZERO for him

the admin (possibly) decided that only his sensible posts should count so it was back to ZERO for him

Thats about the size of it

the admin (possibly) decided that only his sensible posts should count so it was back to ZERO[glow=red,2,300]-defects [/glow]for him

What discussions go on between me and Mr Andy (Admin) King, are private.   He has had insight into the workings of my mind (and is running scared) and I know his phone number.  

:Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha

Must go and DO some work.  

He's banging them back up, quick and fast :Ha

  • 2 weeks later...

hello there  ;D ;D and welcome  :Ha :Ha

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.