October 6, 200521 yr comment_19796 Well I've been coming here since June 2003 and I thought I'd say Hi.Hi, My name's mark and I live in a posh bit of Liverpool, where mk2 cavaliers are very rare, most people chosing mondeo 1.8 Lx's or BMW X5's (depnding on thier social standing) I used to have a mk2 cavalier and but I sold it to a farmer in Settle. But luckily I came here and was encouraged to buy a nice SRi saloon. I hope to attend a few events next year. Regards POD Report
October 6, 200521 yr comment_19812 you sound like the kind of person who would rather drive something like a citroen piccasso (on finance) but i guess your still welcome :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha Report
October 6, 200521 yr comment_19820 Hello mate ;DHello - Master of the clean Mk2 ! Did Davey pay for the Calibre YET ? Note to self : Buy some primer and paint soon. Report
October 6, 200521 yr comment_19821 Hello - Master of the clean Mk2 ! Did Davey pay for the Calibre YET ? Note to self : Buy some primer and paint soon. The Calibre went North a week ago, just kept it a quiet affair you know ;D Report
October 6, 200521 yr comment_19822 The Calibre went North a week ago, just kept it a quiet affair you know ;DDid you check the notes ? I understand there's a lot of fake 20's up his way ? :Ha Report
October 6, 200521 yr comment_19836 Welome Mark :Ha :Ha :Ha What happpen your posts are down too 133 :? I thought that you were up the 3000 region ??? Report
October 7, 200521 yr comment_19862 the admin (possibly) decided that only his sensible posts should count so it was back to ZERO for him Report
October 7, 200521 yr comment_19864 the admin (possibly) decided that only his sensible posts should count so it was back to ZERO for himThats about the size of it Report
October 7, 200521 yr comment_19882 the admin (possibly) decided that only his sensible posts should count so it was back to ZERO[glow=red,2,300]-defects [/glow]for himWhat discussions go on between me and Mr Andy (Admin) King, are private. He has had insight into the workings of my mind (and is running scared) and I know his phone number. :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha :HaMust go and DO some work. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.