Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billing 2013 Chat thread

Featured Replies

Well what a great weekend as always to many highlights to say but

Tom as always a real pleasure  seeing you I am sorry I pitched my tent on top yours hope you had a safe trip

Brett thanks for the driving lesson I will try and do bretter next time

Jason thanks for the lesson in your estate I told you I could beat that car 

Younger thanks for grabbing my leg and stopping me  wiping out jonnys cav

Toni thank you for helping me clean up that chocolate

And thanks to lou etc for keeping me in coffee

I would also like to thank the sunday night crew for the support  with the balloon service you guys know what I mean and thank you

Now  roll on retro rides where the real chaos starts

  • Replies 228
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nearly forgot to thank daz and jo for the coke

1106.jpg

Was nice to meet you at last Mark  :)

Same here m8.  Fantastic SRi you've got, brings back alot of memories seeing an SRi still looking that good.  Shouldn't it have had a Kenwood sticker in the back though!?  ;D

Trying to make some more space as I did see a few very nice cars for sale there, just don't know how I would drive both Viva and a Cavalier next year........tow bar!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.