July 17, 201313 yr comment_190051 Well what a great weekend as always to many highlights to say but Tom as always a real pleasure seeing you I am sorry I pitched my tent on top yours hope you had a safe trip Brett thanks for the driving lesson I will try and do bretter next time Jason thanks for the lesson in your estate I told you I could beat that car Younger thanks for grabbing my leg and stopping me wiping out jonnys cavToni thank you for helping me clean up that chocolateAnd thanks to lou etc for keeping me in coffee I would also like to thank the sunday night crew for the support with the balloon service you guys know what I mean and thank you Now roll on retro rides where the real chaos starts Report
July 19, 201313 yr comment_190150 Was nice to meet you at last Mark Same here m8. Fantastic SRi you've got, brings back alot of memories seeing an SRi still looking that good. Shouldn't it have had a Kenwood sticker in the back though!? ;DTrying to make some more space as I did see a few very nice cars for sale there, just don't know how I would drive both Viva and a Cavalier next year........tow bar!! Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.