June 17, 201214 yr comment_173708 Hello everybody, long time no speak!! My apologies for not being on the frontline so to speak. Been struck with ill health again but slowly getting there. Hope everyone is ok, i will be catching up with what you all have been upto so I have a lot of reading to do ;DAll the best Mike. Report
June 17, 201214 yr Author comment_173749 Hello stranger!! How's that 130 of yours Hello Sir, I know its been a while. She got her I hope your pleased to hear. She's coming along slowly at the moment cause im not able to do muuch, but I do my bit when I can. Waiting for a custom power steering pipe to arrive and finsih some wiring and she's a runner... fingers crossed Hows things at your end? Report
June 18, 201214 yr comment_173761 Hello Sir, I know its been a while. She got her I hope your pleased to hear. She's coming along slowly at the moment cause im not able to do muuch, but I do my bit when I can. Waiting for a custom power steering pipe to arrive and finsih some wiring and she's a runner... fingers crossed Hows things at your end?Fine thanks mate, just wish the weather was better so I can get the SRi out more Report
June 18, 201214 yr Author comment_173782 Fine thanks mate, just wish the weather was better so I can get the SRi out more Glad all is well mate, I know what you mean better wheather is definatly welcome. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.