Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hello all!!!

Featured Replies

Hello everybody, long time no speak!! My apologies for not being on the frontline so to speak. Been struck with ill health again but slowly getting there. Hope everyone is ok, i will be catching up with what you all have been upto so I have a lot of reading to do ;D

All the best Mike.

Welcome back fella  :)

  • Author

Welcome back fella  :)

Thanks chief

  • Author

Hello stranger!! How's that 130 of yours  :)

Hello Sir, I know its been a while. She got her I hope your pleased to hear. She's coming along slowly at the moment cause im not able to do muuch, but I do my bit when I can. Waiting for a custom power steering pipe to arrive and finsih some wiring and she's a runner... fingers crossed :P

Hows things at your end?

Hello Sir, I know its been a while. She got her I hope your pleased to hear. She's coming along slowly at the moment cause im not able to do muuch, but I do my bit when I can. Waiting for a custom power steering pipe to arrive and finsih some wiring and she's a runner... fingers crossed :P

Hows things at your end?

Fine thanks mate, just wish the weather was better so I can get the SRi out more  :)

  • Author

Fine thanks mate, just wish the weather was better so I can get the SRi out more  :)

Glad all is well mate, I know what you mean better wheather is definatly welcome.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.