Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I'm back!

Featured Replies

Hello guys! How are you?

It has been a long time since my last visit here, I know and I'm sorry. Studies and work the reason.

I'm George from Greece, to remind you a little bit. During this time I got a c20ne from a Calibra installed to my '82 4d Ascona, I like it a lot. It is also a liitle bit lowered, and got some Astra GSi wheels.

Some photos:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2104353607871&l=5ebfac4122

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2104353047857&l=b247373319

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2839087775766&l=4c159a68f5

I currently use the standard exhaust system, so I would like to know the diameter the pipes should have. I'm thinking of 55mm

  • CLUB MEMBER

You should join up and start a proper project thread!

I'll be in Greece in July - where are you based?

For the exhaust most custom systems on 2.0 were 2" 1/4 so around 57mm but if you want more power in the longrun you could go to 60 and have adequate. (But turbo cars use up to around 77mm!)

  • Author

Thanks for the responce Andy!

In July I will be either near Katerini or near Volos.

Where do you plan to go?

Very nice, I Love white Cavs, especially Saloons  ;)

I'm guessing that they don't suffer quite as bad with rust in Greece!

  • Author

Very nice indeed  8)

Thanks a lot!

Very nice, I Love white Cavs, especially Saloons  ;)

I'm guessing that they don't suffer quite as bad with rust in Greece!

Thank you mate!

Yeah, we don't have big issues with rust down here. Most late models are like new!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.