June 17, 201214 yr comment_173674 Hello guys! How are you?It has been a long time since my last visit here, I know and I'm sorry. Studies and work the reason.I'm George from Greece, to remind you a little bit. During this time I got a c20ne from a Calibra installed to my '82 4d Ascona, I like it a lot. It is also a liitle bit lowered, and got some Astra GSi wheels.Some photos:http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2104353607871&l=5ebfac4122http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2104353047857&l=b247373319http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2839087775766&l=4c159a68f5I currently use the standard exhaust system, so I would like to know the diameter the pipes should have. I'm thinking of 55mm Report
June 17, 201214 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_173679 You should join up and start a proper project thread!I'll be in Greece in July - where are you based?For the exhaust most custom systems on 2.0 were 2" 1/4 so around 57mm but if you want more power in the longrun you could go to 60 and have adequate. (But turbo cars use up to around 77mm!) Report
June 17, 201214 yr Author comment_173684 Thanks for the responce Andy!In July I will be either near Katerini or near Volos.Where do you plan to go? Report
June 17, 201214 yr comment_173713 Very nice, I Love white Cavs, especially Saloons I'm guessing that they don't suffer quite as bad with rust in Greece! Report
June 18, 201214 yr Author comment_173750 Very nice indeed 8)Thanks a lot!Very nice, I Love white Cavs, especially Saloons I'm guessing that they don't suffer quite as bad with rust in Greece!Thank you mate! Yeah, we don't have big issues with rust down here. Most late models are like new! Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.