March 26, 201214 yr comment_168617 ....... this is what we got to replace her Another Zaffy ;D this one is a 2.2 elegance ,it's pretty much loaded A/C ,elec tilt and slide sunroof , x4 elec windows blah blah blah. With the family expanding we thought it would be better to get a slightlynewer Zafira than the one we have . So any plans I had for another project went out the window when we found out number four was on the way Now we have this one I have to sell the silver one , pity It's a bloody good car haven't had any problems with it since I got it . Report
March 27, 201214 yr Author comment_168652 It's just a basic 1.6, x2 elec windows,elec mirrors,Kenwood cd player (still have OE cassete player ) and er... not much else ,it has got it's rearload cover though.Tax is up end of April and the MOT is in September. It had new front pads in september 2011 along with new fornt springs and new rear pads in June 2011 .For the MOT last year it had a new Cat ,downpipe and flexie.It is now about to tick over 150 thou but drives spot on .There are the usual supermarket marks on it . It used to be owned by Honeywell systems then it was famliy owned and then owned by us so the plastics inside have some marks on . I'll take some picks later . Report
March 27, 201214 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_168655 Spec and price on the silver one?Nice Blitz......congrats by the way on number 4.....(I think thats what he meant) Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.