Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

Hi,

I’m Matt I owned a Cavalier GL back in 1998 and a 1.8 LXi in 1999 and after having parting with the Lxi decided to upgrade to a mk3 Sri which I loved for a further 7 years but, now I wish I had kept my original mk2  1.6 GL.

At the moment I am rebuilding a corsa sport and using the c16se engine as I prefer 8 valve engines.  I will be on the lookout for another mk2 cav in the future to restore.

Hi,

I’m Matt I owned a Cavalier GL back in 1998 and a 1.8 LXi in 1999 and after having parting with the Lxi decided to upgrade to a mk3 Sri which I loved for a further 7 years but, now I wish I had kept my original mk2  1.6 GL.

At the moment I am rebuilding a corsa sport and using the c16se engine as I prefer 8 valve engines.  I will be on the lookout for another mk2 cav in the future to restore.

Welcome to the site and nice to see an 8 Valve fan, me too! I've got 3 Vauxhall's and all are 8 Valves lol

Is that C16SE a Nova GSi engine by any chance?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.