Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jimmy's back in a vauxhall baby yeah!!

Featured Replies

  • Author
  • CLUB MEMBER

I'm glad you reminded me  :D will be clearing it out then cutting the end off so it doesn't clog up ever !!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;) >:D

JimmysSig.png

Nice MK3 Jimmy. I've been looking at these recently as an option for my next daily, as opposd to using my Calibra. The Cav is more practicle for the family with back doors etc.

I remember Dazzy taking me for a spin in his valver mk3 a few years back....yeh, it was quick  ;)

Very comfy and solid cars too, and still a lot lighter than the Vectra which followed and nicer to drive!

  • Author
  • CLUB MEMBER

Nice MK3 Jimmy. I've been looking at these recently as an option for my next daily, as opposd to using my Calibra. The Cav is more practicle for the family with back doors etc.

I remember Dazzy taking me for a spin in his valver mk3 a few years back....yeh, it was quick  ;)

Very comfy and solid cars too, and still a lot lighter than the Vectra which followed and nicer to drive!

cheers mate  ;D ;D i love it cant wait to tax it an start using it i'm surprised at how nippy this one is tbh for an 2.0 8v  :o might go for an f20 box in future or if the current one ever breaks  :-* >:D

JimmysSig.png

Jimmy did you actually go away  :P

nice car there jimmy,, used  to have one a k reg valver white like dazzys.. dazzy nice car too

Welcome back Jimmy, nice MK3 you have mate ;)

Some pictures of the one I just had...

DSC05057.jpg

DSC05046.jpg

DSC05041.jpg

DSC05035.jpg

nice car too tahir

Thanks Daniel ;)

  • Author
  • CLUB MEMBER

Thanks daniel there are a few flaws I need to tackle but all in good time  :)

Lol steffi  ;D ;D :P I'm just happy to have a cavalier again I know it'll be cheap to service fix etc............. And that I can do it myself being so easy to work on as we all know  :)

JimmysSig.png
  • 4 months later...

wow a mk3 lovin it i had probably 30 back in the day 2.0l 8v ne seh 16v xe xev 2.5v6 turbo saloon/hatch manual/auto ex police all sorts shit good cars neva had anything less than a 2litre thou  :D good to see you back what happened to the jimmycav did it keep appearing for sale after you sold it (pistonheads/ebay)  ::)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.