September 17, 201115 yr Author CLUB MEMBER comment_157959 I'm glad you reminded me will be clearing it out then cutting the end off so it doesn't clog up ever !!!!!!!!!!! ;D > Report
September 20, 201115 yr comment_158179 Nice MK3 Jimmy. I've been looking at these recently as an option for my next daily, as opposd to using my Calibra. The Cav is more practicle for the family with back doors etc.I remember Dazzy taking me for a spin in his valver mk3 a few years back....yeh, it was quick Very comfy and solid cars too, and still a lot lighter than the Vectra which followed and nicer to drive! Report
September 20, 201115 yr Author CLUB MEMBER comment_158201 Nice MK3 Jimmy. I've been looking at these recently as an option for my next daily, as opposd to using my Calibra. The Cav is more practicle for the family with back doors etc.I remember Dazzy taking me for a spin in his valver mk3 a few years back....yeh, it was quick Very comfy and solid cars too, and still a lot lighter than the Vectra which followed and nicer to drive!cheers mate ;D ;D i love it cant wait to tax it an start using it i'm surprised at how nippy this one is tbh for an 2.0 8v might go for an f20 box in future or if the current one ever breaks :-* > Report
September 20, 201115 yr comment_158213 nice car there jimmy,, used to have one a k reg valver white like dazzys.. dazzy nice car too Report
September 20, 201115 yr comment_158214 Welcome back Jimmy, nice MK3 you have mate Some pictures of the one I just had...nice car too tahir Report
September 21, 201115 yr Author CLUB MEMBER comment_158256 Thanks daniel there are a few flaws I need to tackle but all in good time Lol steffi ;D ;D I'm just happy to have a cavalier again I know it'll be cheap to service fix etc............. And that I can do it myself being so easy to work on as we all know Report
February 5, 201214 yr comment_165704 wow a mk3 lovin it i had probably 30 back in the day 2.0l 8v ne seh 16v xe xev 2.5v6 turbo saloon/hatch manual/auto ex police all sorts shit good cars neva had anything less than a 2litre thou good to see you back what happened to the jimmycav did it keep appearing for sale after you sold it (pistonheads/ebay) Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.