August 20, 201115 yr comment_156596 HiAges ago I sold a Mk2 and took off the Hella twin lamped grill. Now it just sits in box. Any takers please to e mail me at rod.bevan@btinternet.com and I will send you pictures and sort out a price. It will cost about £10 to post or you can collect from Solihull, West Midlands. Don't want to keep any longer and don't want to throw away. Updated Full fitting instructions and also found lamp for under bumper fog lamps.Rod Bevan Report
August 21, 201115 yr Author comment_156666 Hi I really don't want to throw this away. If you can collect then please do. You can call me on 01564 822914Rod Bevan Report
August 21, 201115 yr comment_156667 What are you looking for it? I already have a spare, but I don't want to see it binned if no one else wants it. Report
August 21, 201115 yr Author comment_156675 Look, who ever picks it up can have it, there is the full grill with lamps in good condition , two spare lamps in knackered grill and one under the bumper fog lamp lens. Call me to collect. Bin men here on Wednesday. Give me call 01564 822914 Solihull Report
August 21, 201115 yr comment_156679 I can't collect right now too much going on at home, but would happily Paypal you the tenner postage. If you can't post, let me know and I'll see if Matt can still grab it and post it on. We don't want this in a wheelie bin!! Report
August 22, 201115 yr comment_156733 Get Matt to pick it up pleaseDont bin it, I can pick this up for Dawn. When is the best time for you? At work all day but can pick up this weekend. Sunday daytime ok for you? Report
August 28, 201115 yr Author comment_156983 Yes, please let me know time so I can be sure to be inRod Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.