October 26, 201015 yr comment_141951 my mates keep suggesting to modify it.ie wheels etc what do you guys think? Report
October 26, 201015 yr comment_141952 Welcome.I think we need a bit more information than that about the car and what you want to do with it before we can give a sensible answer. Report
October 26, 201015 yr Author comment_141954 its the one thats been on here for sale cav sri saloon polar white..its in mint condition.. wanted to lower it and put a set of wheels on it..but im old skool and would prefer it to stay original iv seen alot on here they look smart modded. im in two minds at the moment. Report
October 26, 201015 yr comment_141955 I loved the car the way it was, but I'm old skool all the way, soo.... Report
October 26, 201015 yr comment_141957 glad you found your way here, i loved it standard aswell, id personaly want to put the graphics back on, under the skin a lower and few little mods wouldnt go a miss. can always go back standard in a few years. main thing is to get it looked after. can i ask what you paid? Report
October 26, 201015 yr comment_141968 nice to see it's gone to an enthusiast, I too would be curious as to what you paid, I did enquire myself but didn't quite have the funds, a little envy over here......................................................... Report
October 28, 201015 yr comment_142038 Keep it standard mate. Mid specs like yours are pretty rare Report
January 25, 201115 yr comment_145607 that cavy also caught my eye but me also stuck for funds at the time Report
April 11, 201115 yr comment_149348 nice cavvy looks mint i like modifying my cavvys but think that 1 just looks right the way it is, Report
April 11, 201115 yr comment_149350 Keep it standard mate. Or at the most, lower it slightly.I'm a sucker for a classic in white!Looks the nuts Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.