August 12, 201016 yr comment_138337 hello their ,,been meaning to sign up here for a long time & its about time i did i got my hands on a clean 1987 2 door ascona c 2 litre sport , a while ago & im only getting around to restoring it now ,, so i will be looking for a few bits & plenty of advice .heres a few shots of how it stands now !ohh and by the way ,,,,, nice site 8) Report
August 13, 201016 yr comment_138412 Welcome to the site buddy ;D I'm at work, so the pics are blocked, but I'll have a look at home tonight! Report
August 14, 201016 yr Author comment_138487 Hows things Jimnot so bad !!! finaly getting around to starting work on this machine !!!! think i need to call up to ya & have a long chat Report
August 14, 201016 yr comment_138497 Hello Howy, sI am in Brazil and I have a model here that Ascona is called Monza. (Has picture of him here in this section when I registered on the forum).Congratulations copy of Ascona, very conserved.In your country it's easy to find these traffic lights back? Here in Brazil object is rare to find ...Hug Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.