January 23, 201016 yr comment_125018 Hi Everybody Welcome to HUNGARY!I'm KAWA from Budapest I'm sorry, dont speak english ... but ...Congratulations !!! In this place are very nice autos.In Budapest have got (?) the Asconaclub. This is very best team with nice auto.Please, visit to homepage www.asconaclub.hu Ich begrüsse euch von Ungarn !In Budapest befindet sich eine profi Team von OPEL Ascona. In homepage sind sehr viele information mit fotos.www.asconaclub.hu Report
January 23, 201016 yr comment_125021 Hi and welcome to the site. Looks like there's loads of good info on your site too; wish I could read Hungarian! Report
January 23, 201016 yr comment_125025 Hi! I'm also from Hungary, i looking for one of MK2 cav, Estate! how can i find a UK used cars page, a found an mk2 estate? Report
January 23, 201016 yr comment_125027 Welcomed to the site also. Had a quick look at your site and its great! Love the bright yellow 2 door!! Report
January 24, 201016 yr comment_125069 Hello and welcome i have seen something on your site i have never seen done before, i have never seen an ascona like this with the grill and bonnet blended together Report
January 27, 201016 yr Author comment_125301 Hello everyone! Somebody would find it out to say how I would be able to put up a picture? Report
January 27, 201016 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_125302 Available in High Quality (HQ button) and Fullscreen (Button to the right of HQ). Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.