October 12, 200916 yr comment_118597 Is there any other way of paying for this, other than paypal as i dont have a credit/debit card through seperation/bankruptcy etc... I really want to join the mk2 family.... I have sent a PM to andy concerning the dilema but no reply as yet, any ideas lads Report
October 12, 200916 yr comment_118605 i am sure a cheque will be fine, pm tim for his details or come along to one of are many meets/shows and pay cash! Report
October 12, 200916 yr comment_118627 Is there any other way of paying for this, other than paypal as i dont have a credit/debit card through seperation/bankruptcy etc... I really want to join the mk2 family.... I have sent a PM to andy concerning the dilema but no reply as yet, any ideas lads Are you seeing this tim?, come on, speak boy ;D Report
October 12, 200916 yr comment_118634 Jonny's answered the question!Well done fella, forgot you you were here ;D Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.