June 29, 200917 yr comment_110128 Hi all, just thought I'd introduce myself. I no longer own a Mk2 Cavalier but I am on the lookout for a good one. I need to scratch my itch for a classic car. My parents had 5 Mk2's between them and so it was only natural that's what I wanted after passing my test.This one http://i806.photobucket.com/albums/yy347/matty77mc/matt4.jpg was my first, a 1.6L which I think has long since died, I added the TSW blades as they looked the business in '96.After that I had a 3 Series, a Mk3 SRi and a Calibra, then I inherited my mum's White 1988 LX (E587 XBU) which I got very excited about when I spotted it on here yesterday. The memories came flooding back when I spotted it, I remember picking it up from a dealer in 1990 with my dad when it still smelled new inside!http://i806.photobucket.com/albums/yy347/matty77mc/DSCI0005.jpg . So if anyone knows who's got it and if they're selling then I could be tempted to bring it home! Incidentally, I have got a pile of MOT's for it that my dad didn't realise were in my old car file when he sold it for £75 in 2005. These date back to the very first in 1991. I've also got some receipts and an old log book for it so that would complete the history of the car. I can pretty much tell you everything about the car prior to 2005. So Mr current owner, if you're interested then get in touch. Report
June 29, 200917 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_110142 Hi and welcome aboard!! When you say you saw your LX on here, where did you see it?If you have a link we can tell you whose it is! Report
June 29, 200917 yr comment_110147 was in my 5 fav cavs think it was the one linked to lightfunkyone owned by hitman Report
June 29, 200917 yr Author comment_110148 It was here - http://www.mk2cav.com/forum/index.php?topic=13475.msg116778#msg116778 in the 5 favourite Cavaliers topic on old temp board.I just typed XBU in the search bar at the top of the screen and it popped up. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.