Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hi Everyone

Featured Replies

Hi Everyone.

Decided to join up

Ive always been a fan of Mk2 Cavaliers,

My first was a red over black hatch 130 that I  bought when I was 17 back in 1997.

Since then Ive had a few different Mk2s and Mk3s.

I just bought the White over black saloon sri130 that was on Ebay last week ;D

After reading the threads about it on here I was worried about what it was goin to be like as I obviously bought it blind just goin by the pics on the ebay add.

So we got it home yesterday morning and after a good look around it and a drive in it Im over the moon, Its actually beter than I was expecting.

Looking forward to getting a few tips from you guys as I intend to fully restore it.

Welcome aboard mate!

Glad you found the car you wanted, there'll be plenty of people here to help you out when needed.

Now let's have some pics!

  • Author

Thanks guys,

Ill get a few pics up in the next few days.

hello and welcome mate ;) 8) get some pics up :D 8)

Good to hear from you.

Really pleased it was better than some of us (once bitten........) might have thought.

Where are you?

  • Author

Yeah  ;D

Ive been looking for a for a white saloon 130 for sometime now and any I looked at over here was silly money so I didn't mind taking the chance on this one.

I'm in Co.Tyrone N.Ireland.

Are there any other Irish members?

there is a few mate frisco being 1 black 130 aswell

Image012.jpg

my baby ;D

DSC00031.jpg

i also love white saloons

Hello and welcome!

I'm from Ballymena and i have 2 cavs

1986 Convertible

1988 LX auto

  • Author

there is a few mate frisco being 1 black 130 aswell

Image012.jpg

my baby ;D

DSC00031.jpg

i also love white saloons

If it looks as good as this when Im finished Ill be happy. 8)

Lx auto, They must be scarce!

Yeah not too many!

She's a mint one owner car with only 46000 miles, showroom condition and all original.  Maybe see you at some shows

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.