May 17, 200917 yr comment_106424 Hi Everyone.Decided to join upIve always been a fan of Mk2 Cavaliers,My first was a red over black hatch 130 that I bought when I was 17 back in 1997.Since then Ive had a few different Mk2s and Mk3s.I just bought the White over black saloon sri130 that was on Ebay last week ;DAfter reading the threads about it on here I was worried about what it was goin to be like as I obviously bought it blind just goin by the pics on the ebay add.So we got it home yesterday morning and after a good look around it and a drive in it Im over the moon, Its actually beter than I was expecting.Looking forward to getting a few tips from you guys as I intend to fully restore it. Report
May 17, 200917 yr comment_106425 Welcome aboard mate!Glad you found the car you wanted, there'll be plenty of people here to help you out when needed.Now let's have some pics! Report
May 17, 200917 yr comment_106430 Yep, welcome to the madness mate, and like Tim said, pics please ;D Report
May 17, 200917 yr Author comment_106442 Thanks guys, Ill get a few pics up in the next few days. Report
May 17, 200917 yr comment_106450 Good to hear from you.Really pleased it was better than some of us (once bitten........) might have thought.Where are you? Report
May 17, 200917 yr Author comment_106453 Yeah ;D Ive been looking for a for a white saloon 130 for sometime now and any I looked at over here was silly money so I didn't mind taking the chance on this one.I'm in Co.Tyrone N.Ireland.Are there any other Irish members? Report
May 17, 200917 yr comment_106456 there is a few mate frisco being 1 black 130 aswellmy baby ;Di also love white saloons Report
May 17, 200917 yr comment_106460 Hello and welcome!I'm from Ballymena and i have 2 cavs1986 Convertible1988 LX auto Report
May 17, 200917 yr Author comment_106465 there is a few mate frisco being 1 black 130 aswellmy baby ;Di also love white saloonsIf it looks as good as this when Im finished Ill be happy. 8)Lx auto, They must be scarce! Report
May 18, 200917 yr comment_106485 Welcome fella.There are a few of us over this side. What would Gordon do? Report
May 18, 200917 yr comment_106501 Yeah not too many!She's a mint one owner car with only 46000 miles, showroom condition and all original. Maybe see you at some shows Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.