Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

Well i'm back in the mix of things as i've just bought a 1988 CDI   ;D ;D ;D

The question is how much can I exchange from the SRI 130, i've already changed the front suspension.

Also how easy is it the change the doors, the ones on me 130 were either new or in excellent condition..... but what else should I consider ?  :?  

  • Author

Engine & Box taken out Sunday !  ;D

When I drove the CDI back from Northampton I was supprised that when I kept to 3000rpm (normal speed) the CDI was at 95 where the SRI 130 would of been closer to 75-80  :o

Is this to do with the engine set-up on the CDI or Box ?

  • Author

Yep, I received it last Thursday  ;D

The seller even drove it to me from Northampton  :o

OK light blue then, it looked silver to me [smiley=rolleyes.gif] Was it in northhampton and the winning bid £107?

  • Author

Yep that was the one... ;D

Was it you with the last bid?

Na I wasn't bidding on it just looked cheap. :o I have 3 cavs no so that enough to concentrate on at the moment ;D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.