July 4, 200521 yr comment_12257 Well i'm back in the mix of things as i've just bought a 1988 CDI ;D ;D ;DThe question is how much can I exchange from the SRI 130, i've already changed the front suspension.Also how easy is it the change the doors, the ones on me 130 were either new or in excellent condition..... but what else should I consider ? :? Report
July 4, 200521 yr Author comment_12327 Engine & Box taken out Sunday ! ;DWhen I drove the CDI back from Northampton I was supprised that when I kept to 3000rpm (normal speed) the CDI was at 95 where the SRI 130 would of been closer to 75-80 Is this to do with the engine set-up on the CDI or Box ? Report
July 5, 200521 yr Author comment_12358 Yep, I received it last Thursday ;DThe seller even drove it to me from Northampton Report
July 5, 200521 yr comment_12477 OK light blue then, it looked silver to me [smiley=rolleyes.gif] Was it in northhampton and the winning bid £107? Report
July 6, 200521 yr Author comment_12488 Yep that was the one... ;DWas it you with the last bid? Report
July 6, 200521 yr comment_12497 Na I wasn't bidding on it just looked cheap. I have 3 cavs no so that enough to concentrate on at the moment ;D Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.