Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Insignia power to weight

Featured Replies

Saw in the paper that the Insignia is about 150Kg heavier than a Vectra, which was about 150Kg heavier than a Mk3 Cavalier, which was about 150KG heavier than a MK2. Call it 400Kg or in real money, the equivalent of carrying round 8 large bags of cement all the time :o

So, expect to see the most common Insignia, the 130bhp CDTi, disappearing in the rear view mirror in the traffic light grand prix  ;D

I suppose the 2.0T will have about the same go as a SRi130  :D

Don't you love driving light cars?

This has been the way for years look at the 60's mini and now ,more weight = less road noise and of course safer. also all the extra equipment they stick on them :D

 

 

 

I've just spent 4 days using a Pool Car from work. 

A citroen C5 estate TDi.

I had occassion to drive to Buxton for a Machinery Risk Assessment Course, from North Merseyside, so I did about 200 miles of which 95 was motorway, 70 was A road, 10 was in towns and the rest various Country Lanes.

What do you think the Fuel Consumption was ? Modern 1.9 Variable Nozzle Turbo technology ?

35 mpg !!! 

Now this morning I drove my normal route to work, 14 miles of B roads and country lanes. 

25 MPG !!!! 

>:D:o :o :o :o :o

Okay so I do insist on overtaking if safe and legal to do so, so I overtook 7 cars this morning, but I've not really been that agressive.  ;D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.