October 7, 200818 yr comment_91249 Saw in the paper that the Insignia is about 150Kg heavier than a Vectra, which was about 150Kg heavier than a Mk3 Cavalier, which was about 150KG heavier than a MK2. Call it 400Kg or in real money, the equivalent of carrying round 8 large bags of cement all the time So, expect to see the most common Insignia, the 130bhp CDTi, disappearing in the rear view mirror in the traffic light grand prix ;DI suppose the 2.0T will have about the same go as a SRi130 Don't you love driving light cars? Report
October 7, 200818 yr comment_91252 This has been the way for years look at the 60's mini and now ,more weight = less road noise and of course safer. also all the extra equipment they stick on them Report
October 8, 200817 yr comment_91324 I've just spent 4 days using a Pool Car from work. A citroen C5 estate TDi. I had occassion to drive to Buxton for a Machinery Risk Assessment Course, from North Merseyside, so I did about 200 miles of which 95 was motorway, 70 was A road, 10 was in towns and the rest various Country Lanes.What do you think the Fuel Consumption was ? Modern 1.9 Variable Nozzle Turbo technology ?35 mpg !!! Now this morning I drove my normal route to work, 14 miles of B roads and country lanes. 25 MPG !!!! > :o :o Okay so I do insist on overtaking if safe and legal to do so, so I overtook 7 cars this morning, but I've not really been that agressive. ;D Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.