Everything posted by Dougie
- new guy calibre owner
-
Just noticed I never did this
Hey I can mind the hostedscripts forum of 2002 with Andy, Sarah, Daz and umm Rich Dale?
-
Replibre turbo from y.o.t.c???
I need pics of this car!
-
MOVED: STU AND MORE STU
This topic has been moved to Off Topic Discussions & Requests. [iurl]http://www.mk2cav.com/cgi-bin/smf/index.php?topic=4236.0[/iurl]
-
MOVED: Cav 130 Hatch 30k miles
This topic has been moved to General, non-specific Vauxhall / Cavalier related. [iurl]http://www.mk2cav.com/cgi-bin/smf/index.php?topic=4179.0[/iurl]
-
MOVED: gallery?
This topic has been moved to Off Topic Discussions & Requests. [iurl]http://www.mk2cav.com/cgi-bin/smf/index.php?topic=4141.0[/iurl]
-
MOVED: shame
This topic has been moved to General, non-specific Vauxhall / Cavalier related. [iurl]http://www.mk2cav.com/cgi-bin/smf/index.php?topic=4142.0[/iurl]
-
Another Newbie
You've got a better chance with a hatch than a saloon. They're still out there. Welcome aboard.
-
MOVED: dougie
This topic has been moved to General, non-specific Vauxhall / Cavalier related. [iurl]http://www.mk2cav.com/cgi-bin/smf/index.php?topic=3998.0[/iurl]
-
MOVED: quad lights
This topic has been moved to General, non-specific Vauxhall / Cavalier related. [iurl]http://www.mk2cav.com/cgi-bin/smf/index.php?topic=3997.0[/iurl]
-
ello guys and girls
Hi there mate, got any pics to post up? Enjoy the site, this is the definitive resource for the Mk2.
-
MOVED: my old 130
This topic has been moved to General, non-specific Vauxhall / Cavalier related. [iurl]http://www.mk2cav.com/cgi-bin/smf/index.php?topic=3900.0[/iurl]
-
MOVED: is this 130 anyone from here?
This topic has been moved to General, non-specific Vauxhall / Cavalier related. [iurl]http://www.mk2cav.com/cgi-bin/smf/index.php?topic=3912.0[/iurl]
-
rescued mk 2 cav from graveyard
Was the car actually taken from a scrap yard? Looks like another brown interior car.
-
MOVED: corgi model
This topic has been moved to General, non-specific Vauxhall / Cavalier related. [iurl]http://www.mk2cav.com/cgi-bin/smf/index.php?topic=3798.0[/iurl]
-
MOVED: why...........
This topic has been moved to General, non-specific Vauxhall / Cavalier related. [iurl]http://www.mk2cav.com/cgi-bin/smf/index.php?topic=3523.0[/iurl]
- hi all!
-
Hi from an old SRI fan
Hi there. Check out the for sale section, there's always some Cavs for sale.
-
Hi from finland
Wahey, Finland. Home of Pentti Airikkala.. LEGEND.
-
MOVED: MK2 Hatch in scrapyard
This topic has been moved to Cavs For Sale & Wanted. [iurl]http://www.mk2cav.com/cgi-bin/smf/index.php?topic=3331.0[/iurl]
-
welcome newbies
It was me, because one of your posts made me laugh out loud this morning when I was on a bit of a downer. Set me up for the day, so it did!
-
welcome newbies
Hello everyone. Actually saw a Steel Grey E reg SRi130 hatch in Bath today, proper dirty, with some dodgy looking bloke driving it. Tired to get a pic but I was in the Corsa so he booted it away and I couldn't catch up!
-
Cavalier SR
Hi there and welcome, start up your own thread with pics of the car and a bit of a story about it. Sounds nice. Cheers!
-
I have finally bought a MK2!
Good (not for you, the owner or the car admittedly). Nice to hear it hurt. Darwinism in action. GIRFUY scrote.
-
I have finally bought a MK2!
Those Germans love their Estates, but seems a lot of bother to go to. Strange one that.