Everything posted by gabri_hawk
-
Updating my Brazilian Monza
Thank you !! It`s a pity they were taken by my cellphone which is not a very good one ...
-
Updating my Brazilian Monza
This is true !!
-
Updating my Brazilian Monza
I`m afraid you`re mistaken buddie . We do have rust around here due to excessive humidity and salt along the seacoast. I disassembled many parts of its body and applied grease in the inner areas. It`s very toiling but it`s worth doing it after all. Sorry for my awkward English. Cheers !
-
Updating my Brazilian Monza
Some news : I`ve bought a new set of rims from a vectra got rid of those hubcaps, a new sound system with a booster, I`ve installed power steering(from another Monza) and xenon in the fog lights. I was rather lucky to find a man who gave up restoring his monza from ground zero after finding out that his car had been stolen many years ago and therefore, wouldn`t be able to be officially approved. Too sad but at least it became a part donor. I also got the AC compressor so that I didn`t have to modify the sheaves and the belt. Thus it made it easier for me to conclude the next step : my AC system . [img width=800 height=600]http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee463/gabri_hawk/pictureview5q.jpg [img width=800 height=600]http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee463/gabri_hawk/2012-05-27_13-39-17_79.jpg [img width=800 height=600]http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee463/gabri_hawk/OHGQ3SCAIYOSN1CATSDMAYCAMNY2A3CAGR9SUBCA32INWYCA51CONDCASYX78OCAEJFQ62CABNL34ACA0STTZUCAHC1SA2CAON38PXCAUKCW58CADFXWA3CABD950ZCAGQX81DCA5V08.jpg [img width=800 height=600]http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee463/gabri_hawk/2012-05-27_17-34-55_615.jpg [img width=800 height=600]http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee463/gabri_hawk/dscf1008kr.jpg [img width=800 height=600]http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee463/gabri_hawk/dscf1292re.jpg [img width=800 height=600]http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee463/gabri_hawk/dscf1293a.jpg
-
Hello from Ukraine ,Sevastopol!.
Wow !! it`s freezing-cold there !! I`d never seen a diesel-powered monza , I mean Ascona hehhehehe !! Cheers from Brazil !!! 8)
-
just joined
Hi fella , copy and paste this link on your browser. It shows how to post your pictures : http://www.youtube.com/user/jtypecav?blend=1&ob=5#p/u/31/7d4Uyke37hI
-
Updating my Brazilian Monza
You see how big our world is ?! Last December and January we went through 45º C in Rio de Janeiro. The Sun was just scorching !! . Sometimes, I wish we had some snow here ...
-
Updating my Brazilian Monza
Thank you !, well I`been thinking about installing an AC before the summer comes cos` it gets boiling-hot here from december on !!!
-
Updating my Brazilian Monza
Hi fellas , after 23 years my engine showed some slight signals of being worn out. I didn`t give a second thought : I had it rebuilt. New pistons and rings , the chankshaft was grinded , new clutch , new oil pump etc. Apart from the engine , I`ve made some changes : LED`s on dashboard icons ; New tinting on the windows ; Alarm system with door locking by remote control; Trunk opened by alarm`s remote control ; Presence sensor ; GPS with digital TV , bluetooth , etc. ; Rear-view camera ; [img width=800 height=600]http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee463/gabri_hawk/DSC01641.jpg [img width=800 height=600]http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee463/gabri_hawk/DSC01632.jpg [img width=800 height=600]http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee463/gabri_hawk/DSC01626.jpg [img width=800 height=600]http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee463/gabri_hawk/DSC01607.jpg [img width=800 height=600]http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee463/gabri_hawk/DSC01611.jpg [img width=800 height=600]http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee463/gabri_hawk/DSC01525.jpg [img width=800 height=600]http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee463/gabri_hawk/DSC01599.jpg [img width=800 height=600]http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee463/gabri_hawk/DSC01601.jpg [img width=800 height=600]http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee463/gabri_hawk/DSC01597.jpg [img width=800 height=600]http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee463/gabri_hawk/DSC01602.jpg [img width=800 height=600]http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee463/gabri_hawk/DSC01636.jpg
-
brazilian cavalier 1984
Hey pal ! nice to see you here !!I just didn`t know about 84 saloons here in Brazil being equipped with 1.6 engines , I thought only the earlier hatchbacks were like that . We live and learn !!
-
My Brazilian Monza
It's good to see you here !
-
My Brazilian Monza
Thanks a bunch for all comments !
-
My Brazilian Monza
Hey buddies, it`s such a pleasure to be among you. This is my Monza , It`s got nothing special except for its good general conditions and its smooth driving in spite of its age. It`s an 88 SL/E. I`m used to traveling long distances with "him" it has never let me down though. It`s sad that some interior parts are becoming scarce here in Brazil. Yet ,if you`re looking for a cheap , reliable and comfortable car ,this is the ONE. [img width=800 height=600]http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee463/gabri_hawk/DSC01520.jpg [img width=800 height=600]http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee463/gabri_hawk/DSC01531.jpg Its owner's manual: [img width=800 height=600]http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee463/gabri_hawk/DSC01532.jpg [img width=800 height=600]http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee463/gabri_hawk/DSC01527.jpg
-
Hello fellas !!`posting pictures
I`d like to know how do I go about posting a picture of my two Brazilian monzas. Cheers for all of you !!
-
The new calf in the herd
Hi guys , my name is Gabriel and I am brazilian. I`m from Brazilian`s monza club. I got flabbergasted about your cavaliers . I`ve spent a lot of time observing your cars. They`re just wonderful. I hope you don`t mind my staying here. You can get in touch with me through my email: gabri_hawk@hotmail.com . If you allow me, I`ll post my monza`s pictures here . Cheers for everybody !