Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dave, W

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dave, W

  1. I'm ok thank you, life has had a lot of twists and turns in recent years but I'm still here!! Looking to make a comeback in the mk2 world........hopefully. I'm working on it and if I pull it off it's going to be good. ?
  2. Matt O, tried messaging you but says unable to send you a message?
  3. I'm back after only 7 years!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.