Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

C20Brett

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by C20Brett

  1. I shall not be partaking in that this year!!
  2. this is going to be a cracking weekend! Now, Ive just the small matter of pulling my finger out and MOT'ing the SRi!
  3. Dawn theres a hill climb at the side of the show area. TBH thats more my kind of thing than the static show!
  4. no trade stands Dawn, its a mixed make show. I vote for staying in the same place as last time by the lake. And make it a 2 day-er too!
  5. 1) steffi one of the cdi's 2) keir nodes 3) Paul young and Toni the green machine 4) Stuart Wilding 5) Matt O & Zoie (red SRi & its going round the track this time! ;D) 6) Brett - and will be going up the hill to!
  6. nice motor there, and an utter bargain! Not sure I could live with all that red if I am honest though! one other thing, those hubcaps dont look original to me and I saw you saying you were going to keep them with the car. They look like MK3 Astra ones.
  7. check out the front bumer being split into 3, are they all like that out there? Welcome!
  8. I'll camp, sure Young one etc will be to Steffi.
  9. 1) Steffi 2) Keir 3) Paul 4) Chris Nock 5) Richy (maybe) 6) Andy (hopefully) 7) Ralph (in a mk3) 8.) Lambo 9) Brett It really should make this show.....
  10. that Skoda needed a good slapping, cheeky sod!! Thanks to all for a really wonderful weekend - all very welcoming and at last I feel like I know most of the faces! Looking around I couldnt see any other single model club with a better turn out than us, and considering how rare the MK2 Cav now is, its a credit to all. Mine will be at TV live!! Thanks to Carla for the get me home repair on my leg, (Im now on anti-biotics and have had a ticking of by the doctor about septicaemia...) also thanks to everyone who refused to give me sandpaper while I was trying to Rat the Insignia at 1am on Sunday morning....
  11. anyone else sunburned?! Thanks to Steffi for organising. I need to get mine finished and get out there!
  12. if, and its a big IF I have managed to get mine done in time I'll be there again. Was a good show, and if the hill climbs running all the better!
  13. yes was a great day, loved the track action its the perfect size for something like that, I will be having a go next year! THanks to those who organised it and congrats to Paul on the award!!
  14. C20Brett replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Am I wrong in thinking I can turn up and pay for camping without booking this year?
  15. Assuming mines built, which is the plan, I would be there. However I wont put myself on this list as plan's go wrong!!
  16. Didnt realise that you had bought one recently when I pmd you about shifting that 130 the other night Phil! Nice little buy there!
  17. No passenger wingmirror like on the GL's either!
  18. You sold it to me Ed, and I've still got it:) Its not really for sale right now, I was trying to sell it a week ago but chnaged my mind when something fell through. If you want send me some contact details and if/when it comes up I shall let you know:)
  19. yeah thats very much what he told me. He didn't even look like he wanted to sell it to me when I said it would be my daily driver too!
  20. Not 'your talking bollocks' I meant 'bollocks the lad you sold it to made a profit of me' LOL!!! Did you sell it with any road tax? I didnt get any with it!!
  21. Bollocks!! when did you sell it, September? I bought it end of October fr £820!!!! Did it have road tax? Seriously thinking about keeping it now. It may end up with an XE in it in that case.
  22. Its mine yes:) I love it, its mint and I'm enjoying every moment of owning it. Ive got an offer well in excess of a grand for it already form a good friend of mine, at the moment he's going to be getting it when Im done with it. TBH I value he car quite highly as the demand for it has been so high. Ive got 3 people to contact (including spex here) when it comes up for sale if my mate doesnt have it.
  23. for what its worth, the switch for operating them in my late SRi is the same as that in a MK2 Astra with leccy mirrors, normally the CDi/GTE models. should make that bit easier to find!!
  24. still another day untill its taxed/insured. Got my brother Astra GSi for work tomorrow. just noticed it has an alarm tonight LMAO!
  25. Hi Jay how are you! Pinapple's prgressing nicely if not as fast as I'd like! This cavalier wont speed things up TBH! not fussed though in the least, love it to bits already!! you've got a reply to the fuel pump thread on astra Mk2 actually, do you know what make/model it is? could be just what I need for the pineapple!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.