Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

markjh

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by markjh

  1. markjh replied to markjh's topic in NEW USERS
    Cheers , I wanted to go down my own route but not got over the top and too far away from Original
  2. markjh replied to markjh's topic in NEW USERS
    Cheers lads ,yeah going to lower it ive got a 60mm springs to go.on but maybe will be a little to low, I want it low but not rubbing, and the lower lips a laguna splitter modified to fit
  3. markjh replied to markjh's topic in NEW USERS
    Well after a long hard graft she's 90% finished ๐Ÿ˜
  4. Looks good mate, spoilers in good condition ainโ€™t it
  5. +15 mate, so do stick out a fair bit,
  6. Looking nice mate, I've just picked up these 2 a couple of weeks ago, done a bit of tarting up , the cabrio is going up for sale soon but keeping the saloon once it's finished can't wait get it done
  7. markjh replied to markjh's topic in NEW USERS
    That's the next port of call mate
  8. markjh replied to markjh's topic in NEW USERS
    Wwll my sri saloon got delivered today! Now to start the repairs, runs very lumpy , checked plugs, leads dizzy all seem fine, next the throttle body and vacuum hoses
  9. markjh replied to markjh's topic in NEW USERS
    Borbets are 20 Bbs are 40 mate
  10. markjh replied to markjh's topic in NEW USERS
    I think so mate, and the bbs on the saloon, borbets are 8j and bbs are 10.5j
  11. markjh replied to markjh's topic in NEW USERS
    That's not a bad outcome mate, the saloon s are more sought after now aren't they? I'm picking both a saloon sri , and also a cabrio pretty much identical to my old 1, I'm getting both next week along with a set of 16" borbet a, and also bbs style 17s, I can't wait
  12. markjh replied to markjh's topic in NEW USERS
    Cheers everyone
  13. markjh replied to markjh's topic in NEW USERS
    Cheers mate looking forward to getting back into the classic vauxhall scene
  14. markjh posted a topic in NEW USERS
    Hi everyone just wanted to introduce myself, I owned a mk2 cavalier cabrio a few years ago and just put a deposit on another that I'm picking up next week also a mk2 sri saloon that needs reconditioning, il upload pictures soon and post my progress, for now here's a picture of the one I let go

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.