Everything posted by Jackie Sanders
-
Cavaliet Hatch 1600s Mk2 Wanted
No problem, or would you prefer tomorrow evening?
-
Cavaliet Hatch 1600s Mk2 Wanted
Hi Mark, Missed your phone call sorry. Have tried to call you, but your voicemail is switched off. Hope to talk soon \jackie
-
Cavaliet Hatch 1600s Mk2 Wanted
Are you on WhatsApp? would be much easier for me. Thanks Jackie
-
Cavaliet Hatch 1600s Mk2 Wanted
Hi, The chassis has collapsed by the spring on the off side rear. As far as we know, that's all, but have not investigated further and cannot get anyone interested in welding it. We were out at Criccieth on the 1st May and someone very kindly took aphoto stating sympathetically lowered at rear. We looked underneath and saw the damage. I have photos, if you would kindly send me your email address , I can forward them off my phone. Thanks for getting back so soon, Jackie
-
Cavaliet Hatch 1600s Mk2 Wanted
Hi, As of yet we're not too sure. We're hoping to get another MK2 hatch. If anoter car comes along in the near future, we'll let you know. We also have a number of spares to go with it, new tyres, etc. Would like to mention that we live in Anglesey North Wales. The car is still taxed and has an MOT until September. Please keep in touch. Regards, Jackie
-
Cavaliet Hatch 1600s Mk2 Wanted
I have a Cavalier Commander hatch which unfortunately has major rear chassis wear. I have been advised that it is terminal. I am gutted as she has been driving like a dream with 270000 plus miles on the original engine. So I am in the market for another MK2 Hatch preferably 1600s. Is anyone thinking of selling theirs please? I will be at Sywell in July and able to view any prospective car. Please contact Jackie Sanders on 07833562192 if interested. Thanks