Everything posted by mark - back on the road
-
Cavaliet Hatch 1600s Mk2 Wanted
Yeah have sent you a pm on here
-
Cavaliet Hatch 1600s Mk2 Wanted
Folk up this way are lazy also.... no one is interested is welding anything. Will PM you
-
Cavaliet Hatch 1600s Mk2 Wanted
Thanks for the reply. What work is required that it has been marked as terminal? Are you still driving it? Am pretty handy with a welder and looking to get another cav ASAP.. got a few things on for cav 40th birthday in September. Thanks
-
Cavaliet Hatch 1600s Mk2 Wanted
@Jackie Sanders what are you doing with the commander?
-
VBOA 2021 Sywell CHAT Thttps://www.mk2cav.com/topic/23182-vboa-2021-sywell-chat-thread-2nd3rd4th-july/HREAD 2nd/3rd/4th July
Someone will have a firestick I can sort the iptv out... Will just need to hot spot the stick from your phone..
-
VBOA 2021 Sywell CHAT Thttps://www.mk2cav.com/topic/23182-vboa-2021-sywell-chat-thread-2nd3rd4th-july/HREAD 2nd/3rd/4th July
Take a firestick with some iptv on it
-
VBOA 2021 Sywell CHAT Thttps://www.mk2cav.com/topic/23182-vboa-2021-sywell-chat-thread-2nd3rd4th-july/HREAD 2nd/3rd/4th July
Guys have a great weekend.. hope the weather holds out.. am truly gutted that am not attending.
-
VBOA 2021 Sywell CHAT Thttps://www.mk2cav.com/topic/23182-vboa-2021-sywell-chat-thread-2nd3rd4th-july/HREAD 2nd/3rd/4th July
@Greg no doubt I will need some bits and bobs when I get a replacement for the bruise
-
VBOA 2021 Sywell CHAT Thttps://www.mk2cav.com/topic/23182-vboa-2021-sywell-chat-thread-2nd3rd4th-july/HREAD 2nd/3rd/4th July
Hi Greg.. eibach if I remember correctly.... would rather swap them for bits than sell them to club members....
-
VBOA 2021 Sywell CHAT Thttps://www.mk2cav.com/topic/23182-vboa-2021-sywell-chat-thread-2nd3rd4th-july/HREAD 2nd/3rd/4th July
I found a set of clears on the Bay... got them for £18.... I got a set of -50mm pigtail springs for sale
-
Cheers from Belgium
Welcome, nice clean looking car
-
New Scottish Member here!!
Aye mate my bad boy is out of hibernation.. and ready to go. there is a cav 40th birthday thing in September.. think it's going to be a run coast to coast starting in the east.
-
New Scottish Member here!!
Am in Scotland's Rivera... East Lothian
-
New Scottish Member here!!
Welcome... another Scottish member.. where are you?
-
My MK2 cavalier 1988 project
I think that is actually the gm winter hibernation parking brake...
-
Hi all
Update... Astra sri clocks fitted, found sri 130 front valance in my shed, 50mm lowering springs in the post..... may of sourced a red top... unfortunately it comes with a free corsa b!!
-
Hi all
Haha nah the name eithel was left with the previous owner!! Spent all week undoing his not so handy work
-
Hi all
-
Hi all
Hi I have just come over this gem of a site. I have had all kinds of Cavaliers over the years but have 20 years off!! my heart is with the mk2. Thought it was about time to get back in the game. Just bought a 1985 on a b plate.