Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

mark - back on the road

CLUB MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mark - back on the road

  1. Yeah have sent you a pm on here
  2. Folk up this way are lazy also.... no one is interested is welding anything. Will PM you
  3. Thanks for the reply. What work is required that it has been marked as terminal? Are you still driving it? Am pretty handy with a welder and looking to get another cav ASAP.. got a few things on for cav 40th birthday in September. Thanks
  4. @Jackie Sanders what are you doing with the commander?
  5. Someone will have a firestick I can sort the iptv out... Will just need to hot spot the stick from your phone..
  6. Guys have a great weekend.. hope the weather holds out.. am truly gutted that am not attending.
  7. @Greg no doubt I will need some bits and bobs when I get a replacement for the bruise
  8. Hi Greg.. eibach if I remember correctly.... would rather swap them for bits than sell them to club members....
  9. I found a set of clears on the Bay... got them for £18.... I got a set of -50mm pigtail springs for sale
  10. Welcome, nice clean looking car
  11. Aye mate my bad boy is out of hibernation.. and ready to go. there is a cav 40th birthday thing in September.. think it's going to be a run coast to coast starting in the east.
  12. Am in Scotland's Rivera... East Lothian
  13. Welcome... another Scottish member.. where are you?
  14. I think that is actually the gm winter hibernation parking brake...
  15. Update... Astra sri clocks fitted, found sri 130 front valance in my shed, 50mm lowering springs in the post..... may of sourced a red top... unfortunately it comes with a free corsa b!!
  16. Haha nah the name eithel was left with the previous owner!! Spent all week undoing his not so handy work
  17. Forgot to add a picture.
  18. Hi I have just come over this gem of a site. I have had all kinds of Cavaliers over the years but have 20 years off!! my heart is with the mk2. Thought it was about time to get back in the game. Just bought a 1985 on a b plate.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.