Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dingle

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dingle

  1. Dingle posted a topic in NEW USERS
    Hi everyone 👋 I did in fact sign up 5 years ago but due to life and not using my Cav since then either, I forgot I even had an account. The Cav is still in the garage but I'm hoping to get her out this summer and was looking for car clubs when I rediscovered here. So here I am. Sticking my head out to hopefully make some new, like minded friends 😁. Are there any others from the South West on here? I'm in Somerset. So, when my commuting jalopy dies (a 2005 Fiat Doblo) I will be starting work on the Cav, making sure the engines still good, that there's no new rot, replace a couple tyres, new antenna, new gas struts for the boot, get her MOTd and then get to work on the exterior. She needs a respray. Taken outside Washford Station and the SDJR Museum.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.